1. www.keysemi.com is the ecommerce/MarketPlace platform of KEY SEMICONDUCTOR, Delhi, India, (Herein after referred as The Company) which is founded for the purpose of online selling of Semiconductor and Electronics Components.
2. By using this website and related services and products, you are agreeing to all the Terms & conditions given on this site which we may modify from time to time, without giving any notice. You also accept the condition of use when you create an account or sign in as a guest.
3. Though we try to present the information as accurate as possible,we do not warrant that product descriptions or other Site content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Prices and promotions are subject to change, and may vary from those offered in our stores. We cannot confirm the availability or price of an item until you place your order. Despite our best efforts, rarely an item in our catalogue may not be available, the offer may have been misstated, or an item may be mispriced. For any of these reasons, we may cancel your order or we may contact you for instructions on the order.
4. Company website may contain links to third-party sites. The linked sites are not under the control of keysemi.com, and the company is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, any changes or updates to such linked sites, or any transmission from any linked site. Company is providing these links to third-party sites only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by keysemi.com.
5. The Price and Availability: The price & stock information may vary based on the updating of the data, and in such cases company reserves the right to alter or overrule any auto or manually generated quotations.Product listings, specifications, availability, and pricing are subject to change without notice. Prices for Supplies are in Indian Rupees (Rs), exclusive of all central, state or local tax or other governmental charge or assessment relating to the production, sale or shipment of any Supplies, unless expressly provided otherwise, including Sales Tax, Octroi duty, CST, VAT, service tax, education cess and similar, which, if applicable, will be added at the time of dispatch and needs to be borne by the customer.
6. The Company has given provision of canceling the order for stocked items, and this can be done only before the final shipment packaging. Although the back-order items are non-cancelable and non-returnable, in somecases ,we will be able to do the same for Customers. This process entirely depends upon case to case and customer needs to find it out directly from our sales team after order is placed.
7. The online transactions are provided by highly secured internet merchant PayUmoney, however the company is not liable for any improper transaction, theft of your resources and data or losses arising from such transactions.Customers can make the payment through Master/ Visa Cards or all the cards which are accepted by our payment gateway PayUmoney. Customers who wish to make Online payment transfer via NEFT & RTGS, Please contact our Sales Staff.
8.In case of a cancellation of an item at the customer’s choice, any transaction charges which are paid to third parties like Payment gateways, Banks, Logistics etc will have to be borne by the customer.
9. In the event of cancellation of a quotation, or cancellation of an order acknowledgement, from the side of the company, due to whatsoever reason, the company liability is only to the extent of reversing payments, if any.
10. Product Return :Any discrepancy in the quantity of items, damage of items at arrival needs to be reported to our logistics team immediately up on receipt of the material. Any discrepancy raised after 3 days of receipt of the goods will not be entertained. All Goods are returned at the Customer’s risk and expense and should be undamaged by the Customer and in their original packaging. The Customer is responsible for returning Goods to the Company and for providing proof of delivery of such return. The Company operates a 10 days return policy. To be accepted for return on this basis, Goods should be returned for receipt by the Company within 10 days of delivery to the Customer. Any Goods returned after 10 days as ’unwanted’ or ’incorrectly ordered’ will only be accepted at the discretion of the Company
11. The company will not be assuming any kind of Performance Conformity problems associated with the components given against its data sheets.
12. The company will not be liable for the warranty of the components and its suitability for using it in any specific applications.
13. The company will also be not able to provide any kind of service to the components and equipment’s. Any service required needs to be done directly at the Manufacturers Authorized (companies) service centers and we are not liable for this activity.
14. The company is not liable or responsible for the delay in delivery after the shipment of the item, and our service ends once we ship the items, and the respective docket number is passed to the customer through email ID/SMS.
15. The follow up for the consignment has to be done with the respective shipping agent once the shipment reference number is provided by us.
16. When the customer selects one item to the cart, there is no allocation done on the stock until the payment is reflected in our banks. Hence the validity of the stock needs to be checked before making the payment. In the case of an exhausting stock, the priority of shipment to different customers is based on the receipt of payment to the bank. The company’s decision in this regard will be final.
17.All Contracts shall be governed by the laws of India. The Courts of Delhi shall have jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Conditions or any Contract. All legal matters are subjected to Delhi jurisdiction.
18. Once you have placed an order with us, for the parts which are “in-stock”, we generally ship the items on the same day provided the order confirmation is received before 12.00 PM IST. However Our Shipment Commitment is for 5 Business days from the date of credit of payments. For the other non-stock items, you may need to confirm the lead time and pricing directly from our sales team.
19. In the unlikely events of payment gateway error, due to internet connectivity problems, or any other technical snags, where-in the payment is debited from the customer accounts, and still no order confirmation is received, the payment will be reimbursed to you by the payment gateway in 72 Hours.
20. In case of whatsoever reason, if the company is unable to deliver the item which are ordered, the ultimate liability of the company would be in refunding the payment which shall not carry any bank interest or any sort of additional compensation.
In the rare occasion of a wrong shipment, the refund will be provided only after receiving the items back to our stores and Goods Received Note is prepared and processed. This would take tentatively 2 business days after the receipt of consignment to our receiving stores.
21. The supplies made through the KEYSEMImay be subject to Industrial property rights patents, knowhow, trademarks, copyright, design rights, utility rights, database rights, circuit layout rights and/or other rights of third parties. No rights, title or licenses are granted to the Customer in the Intellectual Property of the Company, except the right to use the Supplies or re-sell the Goods in the Customer's ordinary course of business. The Company shall have no liability whatsoever in the event of any claim of infringement of any such rights howsoever arising. You may not use any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without express written consent from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law. All documents, data sheets, notes and product details are third party and company may not be held wholly responsible for the accuracy.
22. Force Majeure :Company will not be liable for delays in delivery or for failure to perform its obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, product allocations, material shortages, labor disputes, transportation delays, unforeseen circumstances, acts of God, acts or omissions of other parties, acts or omissions of civil or military authorities, Government priorities, fires, strikes, floods, severe weather conditions, computer interruptions, terrorism, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, riots or war. Delivery time or performance will be extended by the period of such delay or company may cancel any order or remaining part thereof, without liability by giving notice to Customer.
200Rs :upto7,000 Rs Shipment
100Rs : upto20,000 Rs Shipment
Free :> 20,000Rs Shipment
It may change , the discretion lying with company